Inside of House flooded with Water

Flood Insurance


Flood insurance is available to homeowners, renters, condo owners/renters, and commercial owners/renters. Costs vary depending on how much insurance is purchased, what it covers, and the property's flood risk.

All policy forms provide coverage for buildings and contents. However, you might want to discuss insuring personal property with your agent, since contents coverage is optional. Typically, there's a 30-day waiting period from date of purchase before your policy goes into effect. That means now is the best time to buy flood insurance.

How much would a flood cost you? Calculate your cost of flooding and map your flood risk with this interactive flood tool.

Request a quote

Are you prepared for flooding?

Click on the links below for more information: House with a flooded front yard

insurance through aaa